People would like to achieve a more beautiful and brighter smile. This feat is attainable with the help of several dentistry procedures. Whiter teeth are easily possible thanks to the multiple dental treatments developed which can cater to each patient’s needs. However, some people want to achieve a brighter smile with the help of a noninvasive procedure. We at Gardner & Swanner offers a noninvasive teeth whitening procedure performed by a dental professional. It is guaranteed to provide whiter, brighter, and healthier teeth for a smile that is better than ever!
Facts About Teeth Whitening
- Teeth have pores like sponges. It is the main reason why teeth can be stained once there is an excessive intake of foods and beverages in dark colors.
- Teeth whitening procedure does not cause any damage to the enamel. Anything that is used excessively can be damaged; the same way goes to whitening solutions. With proper and careful use it is guaranteed to cause no harm.
- The main difference between professional teeth whitening to over the counter products is the safety and effectivity it provides. To be correctly performed, a custom-made tray is explicitly created for each patient. It ensures the complete coverage to the teeth without causing any irritation to the gums or other tissues.
- Sensitivity is common after teeth whitening. The solution used for the treatments temporarily causes the enamel to be microscopically permeable exposing the dentin. The dentin is composed of nerves which reacts when suddenly exposed to hot or cold substances.
- Stains in the teeth cannot be removed overnight. For a more effective result, the process usually takes up to four days for some months.
- Dental prosthetics such as veneers, crowns, bridges, and more cannot be whitened with professional teeth whitening. The procedure is safe for prostheses.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is known to be the straightforward procedure that can provide a youthful glow.
- Professional teeth whitening is both effective and efficient in providing results.
- The procedure is noninvasive.
- Results provided can boost the confidence and self-esteem of patients.
- The trays are custom-made for each patient to provide an even better whitening result
- Comfortable, safe, and convenient due to the custom-made whitening tray that is guaranteed not to cause any irritations in the mouth.
- Professional teeth whitening provides longer lasting results compared to over the counter products.
- Teeth whitening is the most conservative treatment that can beautify the teeth compared to veneers or crowns.
Bring out your best smile with Teeth Whitening in Richmond, VA, book your appointments with Gardner & Swanner! Call us to experience outstanding results to make your teeth naturally bright, beautiful, and healthy.